Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 1995 17:53:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound code: Anyone for -current code in 2.1?

Well, I've proven to my satisfaction that the GUS MAX doesn't really
work correctly in 2.1-STABLE (at least not with `maplay', at it's
documented as broken in 2.1's LINT) so I just need to know whether or
not all the soundblaster et al users out there are happier with the
-current sound code, or the 2.1-STABLE stuff.

If it's 2.1-STABLE then I'll bow to the needs of the many and take a
broken GUS MAX for the time being.  If it's 2.2, then I'll do the work
to integrate it into 2.1.  You folks decide.  Feedback please?

						Jordan