Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:41:31 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Martin.Hein@maxmobil.at
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Antwort: problems setting up i4b (for FreeBSD Router)

From the keyboard of Martin.Hein@maxmobil.at:

> I have yet another problem: I'm running both Win95 and FreeBSD 3.1 on the
> same box (not at the same time ;-)  ), with Win95 my Teles S0/16.3 PnP
> works just fine, under FreeBSD, howevery, the interface card is not
> identified or recognized at all.

The low level driver for the Teles S0/16.3 PnP (in case it is really a
16.3 and not a 16.3c which is not supported at all) card is old and
probably outdated and i don't own such a card, so i cannot debug and/or
maintain this driver.

The choices are: someone with a Teles S0/16.3 PnP fixes and maintains the
code, someone with a Teles S0/16.3 PnP which is not used donates it or
support for this card will be removed completely.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77