Date:      Wed, 01 Feb 95 10:12:00 PST
From:      Plyaskin Sergey <splyaski@cmp.com>
To:        "'.freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Netscape on 2.0

Hi,

I'm trying to install Netscape on my FreeBSD 2.0R system. I have X11R6 suff
and XFree86 3.1 up and running.
I've got the file netscape.i386-unknown-bsd.B10N.tar.Z from ftp.mcom.com.
Now, when I try to extract it I get the following:

% zcat netscape.i386-unknown-bsd.B10N.tar.Z | tar -vxf -
README
LICENSE
netscape
tar: Skipping to next file header...
%

As I understand from the previous discussions, there also must be at least
the XKeysymDB file. And probably something else? :-)
If I try to run netscape, I just get the "netscape: Command not found."
message.
What's wrong? Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks.

Serge Plyaskin splyaski@cmp.com