Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 1997 13:50:48 -0800
From:      obrien@NUXI.com (David O'Brien)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ports list)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   conditionally including <sys/param.h>

Sorry to have to bring this back to light...
I was under the impression that we had agreed that
"#if (defined(__unix__) || defined(unix))" was the best way to
conditionally include <sys/param.h>.  However, this email from Chuck,
implies that this is a Bad Thing.

So to re-hash this, what does the list think is the best way to have an
easy way to include <sys/param.h>?  Even thought I don't have all the
*BSD folks in my grips like I did at USENIX, I'm still not above trying
to get a new cpp symbol added (like __44bsd__ or something).

--
-- David	(obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)