Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:23:29 -0500
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gotchas to Downgrade from 7.0-CURRENTto FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 09:35:29PM -0600, eculp@bafirst.com wrote:

> . ;) Problems with the linuxpluginwrapper port in current started this.  =
She=20
> likes to have her flash and pdf in the browser even though all the other=
=20
> plugins that she uses work.  I think she will probably prefer the stabili=
ty of=20
> RELENG_6 in the long run.
>=20
> thanks for your warnings, observations and suggestions,

The problems with linuxpluginwrapper exist in RELENG_6 as well.
Actually, I've had better luck with flash and linux-firefox on CURRENT
than I have on 6.1-PRERELEASE.

The problems with acrobat reader are also in 6.1-PRERELEASE.  Running
them both, one at home, one at work, I haven't found any real difference
in how various ports work, save for the abovementioned, that
linux-firefox works better with flash in CURRENT.=20

--=20

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Oh, no... I have to go take an English make-up exam.
They give you credit just for speaking it, right?

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--