Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:19:46 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   gjournal info

Hi all,

is there any webpage summary about current status of gjournal? A can not
find any by google. Only messages in archive of this list.

I would like to know about gjournal on FreeBSD 6.x (currenty running
6.2-RC1) and usage on existing filesystem (UFS2) with data. (external
SCSI 1.2TB array and internal gmirrored 400GB HDD with 300GB data
partition).
Can I add journaling to these existing filesystems without data loss and
repartitioning? Is it better to have journal for external array on
internal drive or on array itself?
And can I set up gjournal on gmirrored partition? Just like on real disk?

Miroslav Lachman