Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:34:34 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What hardware should I use for backing up about 60MB?

Hi,

I have to buy a backup system for use with -STABLE. I have
used a Quantum DLT2700 which is a 15GB DLT drive with an autochanger
with 7 slots. Unfortunatley, it belongs to another department
here and I have to give it away. I was very satisfied with it
but it is rather expensive.

I have heard that an EXABYTE system would be a good deal
but I really would hear any short statements before deciding.

If somebody uses a similar system on -STABLE, I would be very
glad if he/she could drop me a short note telling me what
he has got. I will need approx. 60 MB capacity but I am interested
in anything which can be confirmed to work well on a -STABLE
system.

Thanks a lot,

	-Andre