Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:13:30 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make world issues

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 06:54:49PM +0200, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> compiler, build the bootstrap compiler. Use the bootstrap compiler to
> build the actual compiler. I have to dig into this again...

If you have access to a 3.x box, look at
src/contrib/gnu/usr.bin/cc/libgcc/Makefile.  BDE removed the something
that Peter was depending on to get the definition of XCC and XCXX (they
are now set to just CC and CXX).  The issues here lead to me having to
move libgcc from src/contrib/gnu/usr.bin/cc/ to src/contrib/gnu/lib/

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)