Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:23:33 -0500
From:      Jeffrey Vehrs <jwvehrs@netzero.net>
To:        Will Swank <will_swank@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Questions

I can do 2 different ways to install FreeBSD on Dell Latitude CSx. One is using
bootable CD. And, other is to boot from the floppy. From the floppy boot, you
will see the screen that will ask you to switch bays before you proceed. For
instance, when I arrive at the screen that asks me to switch. I switched the
floppy drive with CD-ROM drive. Then, I proceed by pressing a Enter key. It
went just fine as it should be.

Good luck.

-- jwv