Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2012 20:12:57 +0100
From:      "thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de" <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iBook Fan and keyboard

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 23:14:12 +0100
Andreas Tobler <andreast-list@fgznet.ch> wrote:

> On 06.12.12 19:59, thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de wrote:
> > On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 07:12:43 +0100
> > Andreas Tobler <andreast-list@fgznet.ch> wrote:
> >=20

> >> The driver is missing ;)
> >> I have something laying around for my alu book which most probably has
> >> the same controller.
> >>
> >> I'll see if I can cook something over the next days.
> >>
> >> Andreas
> >>

> >=20
> > Hi Andreas,
> >=20
> > would be great ... thx .. i will go on to my mac mini ... should be eno=
ugh fun for the weekend :-)
>=20
> But I'd need a guinea pig :), my adt is a 7460 while you have a 7467.
> Once I have something running I'd appreciate if you could test it.
>=20
> Andreas
>=20

Hi Andreas,

i have done some research during work :-) ... There'se a driver for NetBSD =
-> http://www.manualpages.de/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1/man4/adt7467.4.html ... I've=
 nerver done kernel development for FreeBSD .. but "how hart could it be?" =
... So i will take a look on it ...=20

If you have something to test .. let me know :-)=20

Cheers
  Thorsten

--=20
thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-=