Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 1997 19:29:13 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: These mtv video pauses are murder

Yes, I know about the mtv plus the sound driver issue . Will try again
this week to sort it out with Tristan. We left the issue that Tristan
was supposed to use a new ioctl provided by Hannu once that gets
iron out and it works on linux, I will be happy to implement the
new sound driver ioctl for freebsd.

Got to admit that once fxtv supports YUV it is going to be totally
awesome -- we should try to load up mpeg movies --- for instance
I think that we need a FreeBSD mpeg theme --- Perhaps a Daemon watching
Fxtv 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio