Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 16:41:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ian Struble <ian@majesticnet.com>
To:        Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xfmail 1.2

The author has uploaded a new port for xforms-0.88 and xfmail-1.2.  And I
thought that I saw someone(maybe satoshi?) make a comment about changing
the creating date of the port.  I thought that the new ports were being
integreated at the time, but I just checked my ports dir and xfmail is
still xfmail-1.1.  I also seem to have deleted the post with the update
info so I don't know much else.  Anyone else have any idea about xfmail?

Ian