Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:50:06 -0600
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any IBM RS/6000 port plans?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 05:45:21PM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> >As a followup to this previous note by me, I thought that I'd mention
> >that I'm interested in this because I'm in the process of acquiring an
> >IBM 7044-170 (aka 44p) system and was hoping to be able to run FreeBSD
> >on it (some day:-).
>
>  There are no plans that I know of to port to rs/6k. Feel free to give
> it a go.

Well, I would like to. I will need a (at least) couple of things: the
time (which I think I can squeeze some in) and help on just where to
start.

Perhaps you or someone else could help me the second one??? :-)

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                  If you do something right once, someone will ask
bob@immure.com               you to do it again.