Date:      Sun, 14 May 1995 22:52:51 -0700
From:      pascal@netcom.com (Richard A Childers)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   a week's worth of freebsd-questions

Kinda busy these days. Working two jobs and about to start a third.

Don't have a whole lot of time to read email. Haven't read any all
week. Just finished wading through 540+ messages.

500+ of them were freebsd-related.

What's the status of a Digestified version of freebsd-questions and
all other traffic-intensive lists ?

Maybe someone could give me a login to freebsd.org so I can fix it ?

Or maybe all the helpful, productive people with jobs should just
unsubscribe ... and leave the rest to figure it out, themselves.

I give it one more week.

-- richard

                    Good faith : see "Legal Fiction".
                    Legal fiction : see "Good Faith".