Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:44:23 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: world build fails - usbhidctl.c

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 10:26:45AM +0200, Vallo Kallaste wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 09:32:27AM +0200, Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
>
> > I cvssupped a couple of times in the past three days
> > and the problem does not go away:
> >
> > report_size'
> > /c/src/usr.bin/usbhidctl/usbhid.c:160: incompatible type for argument 3 of `hid_report_size'
> > /c/src/usr.bin/usbhidctl/usbhid.c: In function `dumpdata':
> > /c/src/usr.bin/usbhidctl/usbhid.c:228: incompatible type for argument 3 of `hid_report_size'
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop in /c/src/usr.bin/usbhidctl.
> > *** Error code 1
>
> Same here.

A workaround has been checked in by Nick Hibma yesterday. Try recvsupping
and it will go away. (It certainly has for me. Sigh. It took several days
until I could finally make the world AND successfully build a kernel
again.:-) This is the beauty of -CURRENT.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University