Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:05:11 +0200
From:      Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
To:        Marcin Cieslak <saper@saper.info>
Cc:        Kyle Evans <kevans@FreeBSD.org>, "freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: IMX5 Removal

On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 18:44:50 +0000
Marcin Cieslak <saper@saper.info> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2023, Kyle Evans wrote:
>
> > This comes after wasting time tweaking it for changes off in general
> > infrastructure and quickly realizing that I can't even build-test those
> > changes without going down another rabbit hole, which imo doesn't benefit
> > anyone.
>
> Maybe if someone has USB Armory Mk1 (1st generation) this could be tested.
> I only have Mk2 which is i.MX6
>
> Marcin

 You can always find someone that will have a device and that is
willing to test, the problem is finding someone willing to keep the
code up to date.
 Just kill this, as said on irc I'm pretty sure that this was never
really tested/useful anyway

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> <manu@freebsd.org>