Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:45:36 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nfs problem

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Doug Rabson wrote:

> FreeBSD-current now uses secure ports by default.

And what would be the proper way to reconcile this new behaviour with the
requests by clients that want access through insecure ports? I'm having
problems with amd, and would not like to just "make it work" now when
there is a recommended way of doing it (especially if it will get "broken"
again the next time I recompile the system).

Antonio
"I myself have always disliked being called a 'genius'.  It is fascinating
 to notice how quick people have been to intuit this aversion and avoid
 using the term"  --  John Lanchester,  in  "The Debt to Pleasure"