Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:07:06 +0300
From:      Lev Serebryakov <Lev.Serebryakov@arcadia.spb.ru>
To:        All <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   man printed as book (troff question, really).

Hello All,

  I want to print some big mans as booklets. So, I use:

  man -t <name> | psbook | psnup -2 -pa4 -Pa4 | lpr <keys>

  Ok, it works. But page numbers and other headers and footers is not
  good for such printing -- page numbers are on one side (on left side
  of each page), for example.

  Is it possible to say troff to generate footers and headers situable
  for booklet printing? `man troff' don't answer on this question.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                          mailto:Lev.Serebryakov@arcadia.spb.ru