Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:57:10 -0400
From:      Babumpabajard <knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu>
To:        Ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lynx and CVSup

I recently upgraded from RELASE to STABLE, and installed a few ports.
Netcat, ircII-epic,  and tcsh installed fine.  CVSup failed with a screen
full of stop messages.  Lynx fails the checksum check.

I'm CVSup'ing the ports tag=.
Is this the correct tag to be using?  Are these broken ports, or am I
missing something.

Also, how do I install X windows.  If I try to make install the port for
XFree86 it say it relies on X11, which there appears to be now port for.

Thanks.

Michael