Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:57:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ethernet card recommendation

We are going to buy some NICs for our PCs running FreeBSD.  I read on the
mailing list that Tulip cards have FIFO underflow problem. How about the
Intel EtherExpress PRO/100 and SMC EtherPower II 9432 cards? Do they have
any known problems?  Are they fully supported under FreeBSD 3.x and 4.0?
Or maybe I should consider other brands of NICs.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

-Zhihui