Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:17:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount_nfs broken

:
:> > It is mount_nfs, and there is mention of mounttab.c in the Makefile,
:> > but no mounttab.c anywhere in the source tree.
:>
:> 	this file located in the src/usr.sbin/rpc.umntall/ directory.
:> However common things should go in the library.
:
:Yeah, I found it now. I had a screwed up cvsup-mirror, and I was
:effectively getting a partial feed. I see it now in usr.sbin/rpc.umntall.
:
:M
:--
:Mark Murray
:Join the anti-SPAM movement: http://www.cauce.org

    No problem.  I thought it might be a synchronization problem of some
    sort.  I had tested that patchset with a completely new checkout & build
    on my test box.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>