Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:28:04 -0500
From:      khouphou@csc.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP Masquerading

Hi,

I just purchased Greg Lehey's great book "the Complete FreeBSD" that comes
with the FreeBSD distribution.

1/ I would like to implement IP Masquerading to connect to my IS through my
 dialup account. How can I do that with FreeBSD? Is there a built-in
funtionality as it is with the current release of RedHat Linux?

2/ I cannot have my X server to start. It install fine but when I go on to
test it, it is telling me that there is no mode available for the
configuration I have: VGA compatible video adapter (actually I'm using a
Trident 9440 VLB but the configuration hangs if I use any of the Trident
boards listed), 640x480 standard VGA monitor and 16 color.

My email address is:

khouphou@csc.com

Thanks for your help

konan