Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:21:05 +0300
From:      George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@freebsd.org>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/86970: The new web site look and feel is not FreeBSDish as we all know and love

On Thursday 06 October 2005 11:16, Ceri Davies wrote:
> Synopsis: The new web site look and feel is not FreeBSDish as we all know
> and love
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: ceri
> State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 6 08:15:46 GMT 2005
> State-Changed-Why:
> The PR database is for bugs.  I don't consider this a bug.

OK, Agreed.

> Please raise your issues on the appropriate mailing list
> (www@FreeBSD.org) for discussion.

To elaborate a little bit.

 	I'm not a webmaster that's for sure, but what I miss from the old site are
 the two panes directly displaying important bullet lists information (about
 Platforms, Software, Documentation, Support, Bug Reports, Development,
 Release, etc). Now I should dig the new site and following uneeded links to
 get the informations. Please add the old, good and informative panes from the
 old site.

 	Also you do not need big pictures in the center of the site, it should be
 filled with important texts (as it used to be).

P.S. I'm not subscribed to www@ please CC. Thanks.

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB