Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/3872: Enter key not working properly in trn port

The following reply was made to PR ports/3872; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc: vince@MCESTATE.COM
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:31:53 +0200

 Hi folks,

 I just tested this out on a FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE (world made today) with
 latest ports (as of 01H00 GMT) and the problem does not occur. I tried
 with cons25 and vt100 with unadulterated /usr/share/misc/termcap .

 I suspect Vince was experiencing transitory termcap troubles.

 I suggest closing this PR until someone can produce more concrete
 results.

 Sheldon.