Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:26:48 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Proposal for bsd.java.mk

Herve,

> line 144: there should not be any "\" character ending the line

Fixed that. Download a new version at:
http://www.metaverse.nl/~ernst/bsd.java.mk

> I am trying to make a port for jakarta-log4j to see if your "new way of
> java ports" works fine... I definitively miss ant variables (but ant is
> included is the log4j distfile anyway as well as a build.sh script) and
> JAVA_CLASSES/JAVA_LIBS variable but I'll do it regardless.

Look again. It's there and it's called JAVA_CLASSES.

Quoting the bsd.java.mk:

# Set the location of the ZIP or JAR file with all standard Java classes..
   if defined(USE_JAVA) && ${USE_JAVA} == "1.1"
JAVA_CLASSES=   ${JAVA_HOME}/lib/classes.zip
.       else
JAVA_CLASSES=   ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/rt.jar
.       endif

Let me know how things go! :)

Kind regards,

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ