Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:36:30 -0400
From:      beno <zope@2012.vi>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   How To Track Down a CIDR (slightly OT)

Hi;
Now that my initial pf.conf file is all but completed, I still need (or,
want) to block out all the world from SSH access except myself. However,
I still need to get the IP addresses from the Internet café I
occasionally use (like right now), who gets them from Verizon here in
the Dominican Republic, where I live. However, trying to get that
information from them is like trying to steal state secrets. Is there
another way of doing this? Since I'm here at said café, this is my
current address:
*200.88.97.128
*I went to ripe.net and searched it, but that didn't provide anything
interesting that I could see. It says "Allocated Unspecified" and "This
country is really worldwide." Any ideas?
TIA,
beno