Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:30:03 +0100
From:      John <lists@reiteration.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Orinoco Gold Card (8420-WD) Problems

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 07:45:23PM -0700, Sgt B wrote:
> I just bought a new Orinoco Gold card, and cannot get it to work.
> dmesg says this:
>
> ppcard0: <unknown card> (manufacturer=0x0156, product=0x0003) at function 0
> pccard0:    CIS info: Agere Systems, Wireless PC Card Model 0111,
> As a result I get no wi0 device.

if it's any consolation, I have the same problem (see post concerning
samsung v20), the only difference is mine is onboard micro-pci whereas
yours is pcmcia. I get no wi device either.

--
John - jfm@reiteration.net - http://www.reiteration.net/~jfm
For PGP public key finger jfm@reiteration.net or see webpage