Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:52:17 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@grumpy.dyndns.org>
To:        Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Shell argument limits at $9 ??

A little humor, at my expense.

This is terribly off topic but apparently my brain is still toasted
from a couple of hours yesterday trying to figure out why UDP packets
were getting thru my IPFW/NATD but TCP was not. Answer: broke on the
ISP end.

Anyway, the subject of this thread had me wondering, "Shell Mastercard
limits dispute credits to $9.00?"

Early to bed for me tonight. Maybe I can catch up on sleep before the
weekend.  :-)

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net