Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2012 17:20:01 GMT
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        xfce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/173393: xfce4 window manager broken

The following reply was made to PR ports/173393; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org,
	Niclas Zeising <zeising@freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 18:16:09 +0100

 It seems that one of the crashes broke my (ext2) filesystem and caused
 corruption beyond e2fsck skills, on a brand new /home and on another
 machine (9.1-RC3) Xfce4 works fine, so it was definitely a
 configuration problem, not the xfce4 itself...

 Sorry for false alert and thank you for your patience and support
 Niclas! Yea, I got my Xfce4 again!!! :-)

 I have noted some major issues with ext2 and already reported them.
 Now definitely switching from Ext2 to UFS2 on storage paritions...

 Best regards :-)
 Tomek