Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:29:42 EDT
From:      "Eun Cho" <ehc1004@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd installation problem

Hi.  I have trouble installing Freebsd on my PC.
I'm installing from installation CD.
When I do kernel configuration, it shows IRQ conflicts (8 conflicts) on
Network Cards and PCI card.  So I disabled all network cards except the one
that is installed on my PC and proceeded the installation procedure.
At the last step, it gives message saying "Installation has completed with
some errors........."  and when I boot from the hard drive afterward, it
can't find load or kernel.  so basically, i can't boot from the hard drive.

Can you give me some advice on how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Eun