Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2007 01:15:22 +0900
From:      Tsuyoshi MOMOSE <t-momose@kame.net>
To:        Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com>
Cc:        Max Laier <max@love2party.net>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, shisa-core@sfc.wide.ad.jp, Momose Tsuyoshi <t-momose@kame.net>
Subject:   Re: Thinking about IPv6 and DEPRECATED addresses

On 2007/03/02, at 21:59, Randall Stewart wrote:

> Well it might meet some of them.. I need to know when DAD is done, but
> also if a interface detaches.. aka stops hearing the RT adverts.. and
> then later starts hearing them again..
>
> I was thinking of all the various states V6 addresses go through..
>
> Now, I would love to look at your "patch" if you could send it
> to me.. and see if it can be the basis for what I want.

I have not the patch that focus the part yet, but SHISA has already
the patch for NetBSD-current of whole MIP6.
It might be used for your purpose.

> Will you be at the WIDE meeting next week? Or maybe BSD Asia.
>
> If so maybe we could meet up to discuss this :-)

Unfortunately, maybe I will not neither.
But other SHISA guys will.
They will find you at the WIDE meeting and show you the NetBSD-
current patch of SHISA.
And please discuss the issues what you think there.

Tsuyoshi MOMOSE / ももせつよし
momose@momose.org
http://www.momose.org/ (Underconstruction)