Date:      Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:06:15 +0300
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        bf <bf2006a@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WIP: ATA to CAM integration

bf wrote:
> Will there be a trickle of commits
> to the main source tree, or are you going to
> hold off until the project is finished?  If the
> latter, when do you think that you will be done?

Now we have code slush state on CURRENT, so the most code will not hit
the tree at least 3-4 month, before 8.x branching. I hope to stabilize
CAM ATA code in next 2 months. But I don't know yet, how much time will
take the next stage, which is going to be very advantageous, but also
quite invasive.

--
Alexander Motin