Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 10:42:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      djv@bedford.net
To:        dean@odyssey.apana.org.au (Dean Hollister)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pppd & ppp-secrets

Dean Hollister wrote
> On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, CyberPeasant wrote:
>
> > it also holds the password for pppctl
>
> Correction: pap-secrets for pppd. What is the format needed in this file
> to allow all to do pap logins and authenticate using the master password
> database?

Well, my take on the man page is:

*) in pap-secrets:
	*	name-of-server	"" optional-list-of-IPA's

*) Add the login and pap options to the pppd command line,
or to an options file.

Dave
--
"Today, machines sit on our desks and spend the overwhelming majority
of their cycles doing nothing more important than blinking a cursor."