Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:14:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
To:        kgun@iacan.org (K. Gunderson)
Cc:        jdunham@fc.net (Jerry Dunham), billieakay@yahoo.com (Bill A. K.), questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: MS Internet Explorer For FreeBSD

K. Gunderson babbled:
> From kgun@mark.iacan.org Fri Oct  1 00:07:56 1999

> On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 11:27:06PM -0500, Jerry Dunham wrote:
> >
> > I'd rather see the effort expended on getting the Opera folks to bring
> > their browser over to FreeBSD.  In my experience, Netscape, Explorer, and
> > Opera are all broken, but at least when Opera works it has a much nicer
> > interface.  Besides, if you support Opera you're not supporting AOL or
> > Microsoft.   :-)
>
> Opera rocks!  Project Magic is working on a Linux/X11 port, so this
> should be able to run on FreeBSD when it's finished, no?

I sure hope so.  Opera's not free, but I've already paid for mine and am
happy I did.  Do you know that status of Project Magic?  Does the project
have a web page where progress can be tracked?

--
Jerry Dunham                     FreeBSD                 Atarian ordinaire
jdunham@fc.net                                           (512)335-0674 (H)

                              E Pluribus Unix