Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:49:29 -0500
From:      Ian Cartwright <ICartwright@IT.RJF.com>
To:        "'freebsd-ports@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UPS Monitoring Software

Has anyone thought of porting TrippLite's UPS Monitoring software to
FreeBSD? The Open Source source code (for Linux)is available from TrippLite
at http://www.tripplite.com/software/down.cfm?dtype=pa (password is:
tripp10). There are binaries for different versions of Unix there too. I
would love to do this port myself, but I don't the coding or compiling
experience necessary...

If anyone wishes to reply to me, please use my e-mail address as I am not
subscribed to this mailing list.

Ian Cartwright
Senior Network Engineer
Raymond James & Associates