Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 10:53:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Barnacle Wes <wes@intele.net>
To:        kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Indentation styles

By way of agreeing with me, Sean Kelly lamented:
> I absolutely agree.  12 point B&H Lucida Typewriter is one of X's most
> readable fixed width fonts.  I run an unusual 1192x818 resolution with
> 132 column xterms and emacsen.  Fun fun fun.
>
> It's unfortunate there's not an italic version of the font; that's the
> only feature where Adobe Courier does win.  Sigh.

Ah yes.  Any font artistes out there who want to help us out by
crafting an italic Lucida Typewriter face?  I would greatly appreciate
it.  ;^)

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder