Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:10:19 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Claude Menski <claude.menski@gmail.com>
Cc:        "chat@freebsd.org >> FreeBSD Chat" <chat@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I like Ubuntu

Claude Menski wrote:
> Why is freebsd better then ubuntu?

Because you can still use it if the "U" key is borked?
:-D

If this is a serious question, and I suppose it could be,
it would be better to move this to "chat@freebsd.org".
You have heard of "religious wars" and "flame wars", I
suppose?  This is fodder for such, but it's not as likely
to happen here as, maybe, some Linux lists (which might
be one possible answer to your question, but I don't
know the Ubuntu community specifically, and as such
don't want to malign them).  I do think, however, that
such material is OT for "questions@", although I note
that my recollection of the list charter doesn't seem
to be current, either.

Several of the usual answers to "Linux and FreeBSD" are
in the article that I just now am seeing referred to by
Chuck Swiger.

Finally, if you're simply trolling, please, please,
begone wit ye and try someplace else?

Kevin Kinsey
--
Time and tide wait for no man.