Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2016 21:58:03 +0300
From:      Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To:        clutton <clutton@zoho.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit) to go, Aw snap fixed as well.

You are so AWESOME!!! :) Thank you very much for your efforts!

There was a paid bounty posted for solving this problem, did anybody
claim it yet?

Also, I want to ask a dumb question (since I am not a dev): was the
reason for "Aw snap!" tab crashes because of the difference in behavior
of mmap() between Linux and FreeBSD? If not, what was the actual reason
for this problem? I mean these problems did not manifest in Linux, so
this whole issue was really arcane :S

--
Arto Pekkanen