Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:10:54 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'NatePuri' <publisher@ompages.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: two questions

What kind of problem are you having subscribing to the mailing lists?

	Do you have internet access on that machine?  What errors is it
returning?  Or did you install from cd, and would like to use the distfiles
from there?

> Q2.  I was able to install X flawlessly, but I have one gripe.  When I
> scroll
>      up or down, or use opaque moves it's real damn slow and choppy.  Why?
>      Do I need to adjust something?  If so, how.  Thank you.

	That's pretty subjective.  What kind of video chipset are you using,
and also which X server are you using?  Check http://www.XFree86.org/ to see
if there is an accelerated server for your vid card.

> Again, please respond to email above as I'm not subscribed, and for some
> reason, cannot subscribe properly.  Thanks.

	-Chris