Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      729662@ican.net
To:        729662@ican.net
Subject:   Enjoy FREE stuff on the Internet

Hi

I got your email address from what appeared to be a relevant Internet site.

I believe one of the main reason people enjoy the Internet is the Free Stuff, such as free software, free homepage, free greeting card, etc.

You’re well welcome to join our Free Stuff newsletter mailing list.  Now there are more than 3,000 members on the list.  They share the free stuff which they found on the Internet with each other.  Here is an example on the newsletter: http://members.aol.com/cardsworld/.  Enjoy it!  And you may like to share the free stuff you found with us.

Usually I post message to the list every one or two weeks that you would not be bothered by heavy emails.  No ad and sex and gambling message will be post on the newsletter.

If you are interested to join out list, please reply with the subject "Subscribe" and you’ll have more free stuff to enjoy in the following days.  You ask to be removed from the listing at any time.

P.S. This email is a one off, you will not be emailed again if you do not carry out further email corespondents with myself.

Have a nice day.

Stephan