Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:59:33 +0100
From:      Thomas Gielfeldt <thomas@gielfeldt.dk>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   MPD + Win2K + broadcast

Hi

I'm still tampering with VPN and I want to say thanks for the advice I've gotton from here and elsewhere.
Now I'm trying to connect a Win2k client to my internal network through mpd + netgraph. This works fine.
However, there's something I don't understand. The ip assigned to the client is on the same subnet as the LAN, but broadcast data is not sent
through the tunnel? Proxy-Arp is enabled. I also would like to tunnel ipx through. can mpd do this?

Thanks in advance

Br,
Thomas Gielfeldt