Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2023 18:00:53 +0200
From:      FreeBSD User <freebsd@walstatt-de.de>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere: Ports a01debe78c6a results in failure: (devel/py-zope.configuration): Error: devel/py-zope.configuration depends on nonexistent origin

On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 17:40:22 +0200
Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org> wrote:

Hello.

> Hi!
>
> > On our poudriere build hosts poudriere fails out of the blue with the error shown
> > below.

I realised that, but to the contrary, EoL'ing ports never resulted in a complete failure
of the build tree in poudriere.

An error warning was issued usually when a port has been EoL'ed and deleted and the local
list of to-be-build-ports still refered to it. I do not have any zope-related stuff in
the list or being aware of having ports depending on it (I simply do not know ...).

Also, I tried to "grep -r" through etc/poudriere.d/ and its subfolders to find anything
useful as a hint referring to devel/py-zope or "py39-zope*" - nothing. So I concluded
this must be a serious error in some of the ports tree files ... I might be mistaken.