Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 13:58:37 -0700
From:      "Laurent de Segur" <lds@apple.com>
To:        "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>, "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Neomagic 256ZX and Thinkpad 600x

There are I believe a couple of links from the linux on laptop page that
points to people who have set up info web sites with config files for
download on both XFree86 3.x and 4.0. I personally run the stinpad 600x with
FreeBSD 4.0 XFree86 4.0 flawlessly (I haven't resolved the issues with
networking yet :-( but the screen and input devices work fine.
Have fun,

Laurent