Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:17:16 -0400
From:      Richard Coleman <richardcoleman@mindspring.com>
To:        Mihail <hej@hot.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firewall rules

Do a quick google search on "building freebsd firewall".  I was building
a FreeBSD firewall this week, and several of these sites were very
helpful.  There are sites for both ipfilter and ipfw.  So, take your
pick.  I'm using ipfilter, but either firewall method will be sufficient
for most people.

Richard Coleman
richardcoleman@mindspring.com