Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:05:55 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Georg Graf <georg.graf@wu-wien.ac.at>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: at.freebsd.org Questions

--yVhtmJPUSI46BTXb

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 02:50:50PM +0100, Georg Graf wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> -) Which is the correct way to get ftp(2).at.freebsd.org into the
> sysinstall server list and the announcement? Is anyone on this list
> able to get this done?

I believe that both ftp.at.FreeBSD.org and ftp2.at.FreeBSD.org were
added to sysinstall's server list on November 3rd, when I synched up
the various mirror site listings in the FreeBSD source and
documentation.  Oh, I forgot to MFC that; sorry, it will go into -STABLE
as soon as possible.

As for the announcement, if you mean the announcement e-mail that is
sent to various lists, I believe that it is written by the Release
Engineering team (re@FreeBSD.org); apparently they missed Austria in
5.0's e-mail.  Most RE team members read this list, so I think that they
will not miss Austria in the next announcements :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
because I didn't think of a good beginning of it.

--yVhtmJPUSI46BTXb

--yVhtmJPUSI46BTXb--