Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 07:48:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@wakko.gil.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commerical applications (was: Development and validation tools...)

Howdy,

Just stumbled across http://www.samag.com (System Administrator Mag)  and
they have a publishing calendar and call for papers. My last couple of
issues have been mentioning Linux alot and this might be a good place to
get FreeBSD in the public eye (at least all those SAs)

Just a thought - these Japanese gentlemen seem to speak (type?) pretty
good english, how about setting up a deal to have them translate the
articles and books for the American and English speaking market. I'm sure
that an American publisher would pick up the option and except for
translation most of the work is already done - which would mean an early
release date.

The above may just be a dumb idea induced by a series of sleepless night,
if so please disregard.

Keith
keithl@gil.net
Character is what you are in the dark - John Warfin