Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 14:09:35 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FWF port

Bill Fenner writes:
>asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami) wrote:
>>I'd say "nuke it" except it is required by two other ports (aero and
>>xgmod).  So please take that into account.
>
>Ok, then the easiest thing to do is just let it rot as it is and
>set MASTER_SITES= in the Makefile as I suggested for ports that
>we know are rotten but still want to have fetched from the backup
>distfiles site.

I'd be up for nuking aero, who's got xgmod?  Aero never proved (to me
anyway) to be very useful, and so the port has stagnated :(  And
since the only one to complain about it's obsolecense is Bill, and
only because he's got a program to check it, there doesn't seem to
be much interest in it at all... cvs rm -f ?

>  Bill

eric.
--
erich@rrnet.com http://rrnet.com/~erich