Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: For those with persistant alpha trouble....

Very cool. Thank you. I have seen none of these in quite a while. I've tried
your change to the call to ithread_schedule on a 4100 and an 8200 (I just
8200s working again- I had to hack on the mbinit and MP startup code slightly)

Very interesting. Basically, we're disabling ithread preemption with this
change, right? That's really okay with me- I'm one of this who hold with THOTH
and other systems that say that code threads should run to natural stopping
points anyway.

-matt