Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:41:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ashby Gochenour <freebsd@intelos.net>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>, FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Racoon Problem & Cisco Tunnel

Ted,
Interesting post. The company I work for is having a similar problem as
they aquire other companies and grow in regards to connecting to each
other as some of these places have internal IPs that they thought were
private but are actually routable in internet land. Interesting situation
:)

Anyway, I was wondering if your book mentioned below has a good section on
the FreeBSD startup services. I'm new to bsd (linuxhead for many
years) and I am having trouble figuring out where things like sunrpc and
nfs are starting from. I don't see them start in /etd/defaults/rc.conf.

Thanks,

Ashby Gochenour
Unix Administration
NTELOS