Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:50:13 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <xaa@stack.nl>
To:        hoek@hwcn.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3984: Upgrade for kaffe from 0.8.4 to 0.9.1 (Java 1.1.2 compliant)

> > 	put on dry clothes, run around the house twice, enter through
> > 	the back door and remember to never NEVER say 'What is this
> > 	orange bit of tooth paste doing on my left sock'. That should do
> > 	the trick.
>
> I'm afraid this isn't very clear.  Did you take off your wet
> clothes before putting on dry ones?  How did you deal with the
> various fences and bushes around the house?  Is the
> double-negative truly intended to be a double-negative, or not?
> Most gregarious, you don't even specify wether one has to
> audibally say, in English, "What is this or...", or if just
> thinking it will do.
>
> I don't think that there is any chance that this bugreport can be
> solved unless a more specific sequence of events necessary to
> repeat it is described.  It should be closed now.

Jaiks... OK... Eeeh... can I introduce an upgrade to a bugreport
somehow? Will Chuck and Satoshi do unpleasant things to me for it?
The trouble is that they are building a new flat at about 1 meter from
my bed, so reproducing it is tough, due to lack of sleep.

> > >Fix:
>
> Your fix is useless unless you can repeatedly demonstrate the
> actual existance of an actual bug.

Puh... You just don't want to listen :-(

Mark

PS: and just to make it worse: I submitted a patch to my update! Got you
there! Back to tennis, thank you.
- Mark Huizer  - xaa@stack.nl     - rcbamh@urc.tue.nl                   -